3.5
Turnaround Time

Quote given was inaccurate.Never mentioned only charge In whole hour blocks, or that there was a back to base fee and what the fee was.

It is only listed in the terms and conditions at the bottom of the email signature, back to base fee may apply, but not mentioned anywhere on the actual quote. So very misleading.

The driver also never contacted us until half an hour after he was supposed to be there, and then was calling to let us know he was still another 40 mins away.

When I called Greg to discuss this he was extremely rude, continually spoke over the top of me, and told me I had a terrible attitude and couldn't understand why I was complaining.No Customer should be treated or spoken to like that.

pamelaplatt22 wrote the review because of poor customer service at Man And Ute. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $40 and wants Man And Ute to issue a partial refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was additional in-explained fee, turned up an hour late, charged in whole hours and poor customer service. Author liked the most fast once they were there. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Man And Ute moving service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments